Thursday 6 February 2014

@EssexMasque

For those stumbling across this blog, I have a twitter feed celebrating story telling in Windsor - Essex County / Ontario / Canada / The World. Let me update you on my own writing and the stories of others.
You can find me at @EssexMasque.

Remember, while I love the sound of my own Voice, this is a spot for more than just me. Send mini stories in, thoughts on modern folklore, narratives about Windsor - Essex (especially), or comments on what I am doing here. You are most welcome. I would take a picture of myself with open arms, but let us just assume it is there without actually subjecting you to that.

I have a couple other mini stories on the way, plus a meditation on folklore and hoarding, plus a companion story. This meditation is still in its rough form though, so do not expect it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment