Thursday 8 October 2015

Photo Contest Voting at the Tamarack Institute - Possible




This and two other of my photographs are up for a vote at a photo contest. Go to the link below to vote!

Being in community development - when I'm not doing photography - I am a follower of the important work being done by the Tamarack Institute, based in Waterloo, ON Canada. I was overjoyed when I saw that they were running a photo contest with the "Possible" theme. There is nothing better than combining my passions; I immediately entered. I have been waiting for a while for their judges to pick the winning shot, but just noticed that they decided to open the contest to a public vote. Follow the link below to see my shots (Patrick Firth) and the photographs of other contestants. Also, check out what else the Tamarack Institute does. 

Possible Photo Contest


No comments:

Post a Comment