Wednesday 7 January 2015

#52weeksofWE - Guidelines

(Let this photo I took a while ago ease you into my tyrannical rules for the Photo Challenge)
 
Though I hate to impose these I can see myself getting overwhelmed if I don’t. I am going to lay out some highly encouraged guidelines to hold true to the fun of a photography challenge. Read through and let me know what you think.
1. You may submit one picture per week. This can be to either the Flickr page, the Facebook page, or to my email, or to all of the above, but it should only be one picture that keeps in line with the theme of the current week. You may notice that you are allowed to post two pictures per week in Flickr. This is so that if you submit a photo late one week, and then a new one early the next, that you are able to submit when you want.
2. In keeping with the photo challenge, I would strongly encourage you to take a new picture (even if you have a photo that fits the theme from before). Therefore the shot should be taken sometime between when the theme is announced on Monday morning and the Sunday afternoon of the same week.
3. Include the #52weeksofWE tag on your photo
4. Refer to the discussion entry posted on January 5th, 2015, entitled “Here We Go,” for permission requests.

If you have any questions about these guidelines, please either send me a Flickrmail message, or contact me at essex.masque@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment