Thursday 19 February 2015

#52weeksofWE Guideline Update - Submission allowance increase



Thank you very much for all the submissions, and those who are letting me know that you are having fun with the challenge. I know personally I have been out taking a lot more photos ever since taking up #52weeksofWE, and it is even more inspiring being part of a group. 

I have encouraged everyone to let me know what is working, and what is not. Thank you for the feedback, and I am going to change the submission structure because of it. Given that we are a relatively small group I have no problem upping the amount of photos you can submit to the group. 

However, I would prefer that you stick with the theme for the submissions. This has not been an issue thus far, and so mentioning this preference may be unnecessary. I am going to mention it anyways. In all honesty I am excited that people want to submit more than one, and the last thing I want to do is discourage it. I am going to up the submission rate to 4 per week. Please let me know if this works, or if you are still running into issues.

Just as a heads up, if you post all four of your photos on the same day (eg. Thursday), you will still be unable to post your next four until the same day next week. 

Again, go to Flickr and Facebook for other updates and to see the photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment