Thursday 19 November 2015

#52weeksofWE - 46 of 52, A Place to Sit

If it's not one thing, it's another. After a month and a half of chaos and family expansion my body sensed the slack in schedule and decided to succumb to the cold / flu bug going around. Add the regular work and familial duties and the theme for this week just seemed to slip away from me. 

But, here we are for our shortened Week 46 theme. Fortunately for us, be you king or pawn, there is nothing better than a good sit (anybody know the reference?). Yes, I know you can sit practically anywhere, but this week we want to celebrate any of those especially photogenic chairs, or benches, or stools, etc in Windsor - Essex. There are many of them, so I hope that the shortened week won't stop you from getting at least one shot off before next week's theme.
Submit your photos on Flickr or Facebook, and send the picture files to me if you want them to be featured on my weekly reflections: essex.masqueATgmailDOTcom

No comments:

Post a Comment