Tuesday 15 December 2015

Photographic Tale of the Week - "It was a light ..."

"It was a light ..." by Bogdan Udrea
I will often blab on about something to do with having a cold, or a baby, to introduce the Photographic Tale of the Week, but I'm not going to do that this time. Bogdan has been displaying his works on the virtual walls of Pictures with a Story almost since the beginning, and I really could feature every one of his compositions on a weekly basis. It just so happens that I finally selected this photo for this week, and I am happy I finally did it. I very, very much encourage you to follow the links to his photography and see the rest of his pairings of beautiful images with the text that "reflect my inner feelings, my struggles, adapted in a cinematic way." They seem to me like cinematic stills, capturing powerful details of what it means to be a person in this world.
Underneath the picture in Flickr you read:



"It was a light that could barely be seen and hoped for it to turn into a curtain of sparkling fireflies. They say that comes with time."



When I asked Bogdan if I could feature him, he further elaborated on his compositions:

I am trying to put in words what the actual scene means to me, meant to me at a point, or what thoughts I have looking at it ( some of them remind me of popular scenes from movies - the words are quotes)

 Bogdan is 24 at the time of this post and is an engineer. I don't think it will be any surprise that he lists off movies, photography, psychology, and dark tones as his passions.
Again, I highly recommend that you find the rest of his work at the following sites.

Flickr
"Various" Blogspot

Don't forget to go through other featured photographers on this blog, and Like / Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment