Tuesday 8 December 2015

Photographic Tale of the Week - The Photographer

The Photographer by Britt W
The appeal may be obvious for those of you who live in a similar climate as mine. Though the tail end of fall / incoming winter has been mild, we have still had snow and cold, blustery days. If I go down to the great lake beaches where I am there is going to be a very good chance that I will not have the same opportunity that Britt had when she captured this photographer. 
This is what Britt had to say about "The Photographer":

I was catching photos of surfers and the brilliant sunset on the Bonzai Pipeline in Oahu, Hawaii, when I noticed this photographer standing in an extremely photogenic spot. I just had to snap his photo. I love sunset silhouettes!

Check out more of Britt's photography here.

Make sure to check out the rest of the Photographic Tales of the Week on this blog. Also, visit the Pictures with a Story Flickr group where I have selected them from. 
For other updates, check out the following links:
Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment