Tuesday 21 July 2015

#52weeksofWE - Gastronomy 101, 29 of 52

I know you have all been waiting for it - an excuse to take a picture of your food. Well here it is. Feel free to celebrate the food of Windsor - Essex this week. I expect that there will be many opportunities, but if you are at a loss, check out the Twitter and Facebook feeds for places to consult with for especially photogenic food. My wife and I will be at the Walkerville Art Walk this weekend, and I can only guess that there may be one or two morsels to capture before you pop them in your mouths.
(To be completely transparent, the photo is actually from my time in South Korea, but I expect you could still get something similar in Windsor)
Submit your photos on Flickr or Facebook, and send the picture files to me if you want them to be featured on my weekly reflections: essex.masqueATgmailDOTcom

No comments:

Post a Comment