Monday 13 July 2015

#52weeksofWE - Theme 28, #Crossborderlove

A majority of my life has been spent living in border cities. Truth be told, I crossed the border much more when I was younger (trips to big box electronic stores before they existed in Canada) than now. However, with all the great things I see going on in Detroit, I expect that I am missing out a bit. Windsor - Essex is a space for many potentialities – many opportunities for cross-border love – that are not necessarily restricted to photographing the Renaissance Centre from across the river. What does the theme mean for you this week? And if this is an excuse to cross the border and snap some shots of our neighbours to the “south,” that is good too!

Submit your photos on Flickr or Facebook, and send the picture files to me if you want them to be featured on my weekly reflections: essex.masqueATgmailDOTcom

No comments:

Post a Comment