Sunday 27 September 2015

#52weeksofWE - 38, 39 of 52 A few of our favourite things

Consider this my treat to everyone participating in the #52weeksofWE photography challenge - a very open ended call to include the type of photography that you love best. Include your favourite shots that you have already done, and track down that content you prefer and compose some new ones.
Though my love of photography goes further back than the shot I selected for the cover photo, it was this one that really inspired me to pursue this creative medium further. There is something about fog and drift that I love, and that makes me venture forth with my camera even when I am sick (in the particular case of this shot) or push my children out of the way to snap some shots before the sun burns it away. 
What do you love? Share it with us, and consider this as my apology for having to cram two weeks into one. Though I think I have a pretty good excuse. 
Submit your photos on Flickr or Facebook, and send the picture files to me if you want them to be featured on my weekly reflections: essex.masqueATgmailDOTcom

No comments:

Post a Comment