Monday 14 September 2015

Photographic Tale of the Week - That little voice in my head is screaming at me now

"That little voice in my head is screaming at me now" by Randi Scott
I am glad Randi included the last sentence in his description of this picture that reassures us he is just being "creative." This expression is the stuff of nightmares, is it not? 

That little voice in my head isn't so little anymore. He's loud and he's angry.

He scares me.

He's stronger in my dreams. I mustn't sleep.

What does he want? The screaming is driving me crazy. I feel so exhausted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once I had a little game
I used to crawl back in my brain
I think you know the game I mean
I mean the game called 'go insane'
Now you should try this little game
Just close your eyes forget your name
Forget the world, forget the people
And we'll erect a different steeple
This little game is fun to do
Just close your eyes, no way to lose
And I'm right there, I'm going too
Release control, we're breaking through

~ The Doors ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I told my cat that if I start acting funny - to hide in the closet and call 911
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Actually I'm fine. I'm just having a little fun with my creative side.

It doesn't help listening to the Doors Live album all day long.

A big thanks to Randi for a fantastic set of creative and well composed portraits that are consistently posted to Pictures with a Story. Check out the following links to the rest of Randi's photographs.
Flickr Photostream
Randi Scott Photography website

1 comment: