Tuesday 1 September 2015

Low Down Fun - Reflection on Weeks 32 and 33 #52weeksofWE

"Untitled" by April Particelli
I hope taking every one of these pictures was fun for all challengers - and that the fun subject matter contained therein, while amusing, does not hold a candle to pointing, clicking, editing, uploading, and sharing on the #52weeksofWE  photography group. 

Well, what else do you do for fun? We were treated to patios (I admit I can hear the music coming from this one every Sunday, and I am assured to hear about a little place called Margaritaville without fail), riverside sorbet, and - the one that I am most jealous of - a montage of costumes from Windsor's ComicCon.
"Patio at the legion" by Keith Hawkins

"Having a delicious sorbet" by Lupita Amaya G.

"Untitled" by Shari

"ComicCon Aug 15" by April Particelli
 Truth be told, I had more fun looking at the Low POVer shots. Some of them, especially April's shot featured at the top of this post, were amazingly composed. On a selfish aside, this is one of the weeks where I have really enjoyed my composition as well.

 Trees, roots, sculptures, salt and pepper shakers, the beach - nothing was safe from our low riding cameras. The magic of seeing something even a little differently was exemplified this week. 
"Low pover" by Lupita Amaya G.

"A Good Foothold" by Frank J. Shepley

"From Ground to Sky" by Paul Thibodeau
"Untitled" by Shari

"Rocky Walk!" by Steve Biro

"Untitled" by Laura Arce

"SaltAndPepper" by April Particelli

"Spokes" by Paul Thibodeau

"Huron Shores" by Patrick Firth
 See what I mean? Fantastic.
We have escaped the tight squeeze and are now on to the Nautical Themed ... theme of week 35. It is a hot one. If you have trouble staying cool, just look at my photo of the refreshing Great Lakes water, Lupita's sorbet, or just actually grab some ice cream and take a dip.
Don't forget to check out the rest of the blog, or the Facebook site for updates on the photos I feature from my other group, Pictures with a Story. Also, catch the rest of the #52weeksofWE photos here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment