Monday 31 August 2015

#52weeksofWE - 35 of 52, Nautical Themed

Though by no means the end of boating season, with the school year coming up and the end - for now - of summer vacations, we may see less craft out on our rivers, lakes, and ponds. Here is your chance to capture all that boat traffic. We are lucky we are blessed with these waterways, so maybe this challenge will not be quite challenging. However, if you want to take the "advanced" path, you can be creative and find things that are nautical themed on dry land. Yesterday, I saw a boat that appeared to be repurposed into a trailer that was as decrepit as the load it was hauling. If only I hadn't been driving.

Submit your photos on Flickr or Facebook, and send the picture files to me if you want them to be featured on my weekly reflections: essex.masqueATgmailDOTcom


"I'm on a boat and, it's going fast and,
I got a nautical themed Pashmina Afghan."
Lonely Island - I'm on a Boat


No comments:

Post a Comment