Tuesday 11 August 2015

#52weeksofWE - Week 32 of 52, Fun


I just spent last weekend doing an intensive clean / sort of my house. That is not fun. But even in the thick of all of that mind-numbing scrubbing and vacuuming, shifting boxes and filling garbage and recycling bins, I recognized that we can still have fun. Life isn’t just cleaning and work, right? How do you, or your fellow Windsorites and Essex neighbours, have fun? Can you capture a smile as someone throws a ball to their dog, or blasts down the Detroit River on a Seadoo. Don’t worry; the bad weather isn’t here yet.  And when it does come, you will now have a picture of what it’s like to have fun in the second full week of August, which will make everything all better.
Submit your photos on Flickr or Facebook, and send the picture files to me if you want them to be featured on my weekly reflections: essex.masqueATgmailDOTcom

No comments:

Post a Comment