Tuesday 4 August 2015

#52weeksofWE - 31 of 52, Gold Rush

I think I needed a pick me up after the tongue-in-cheek “Stones” week, which unfortunately I am still afflicted with. There is nothing like the feeling of being out with your camera when the sun has reached that point in its descent where everything is lit with golden fire. That was definitely the case in the fall when I took this picture, but this time is no less dramatic in the early days of August. Even though I mentioned the sun, these are not necessarily sunset shots – but rather pictures of things turned gold by the closing of the day. So let us be positive, and all hope that I feel better soon! And take some pictures while we are hoping. Also, if you just like gold itself, feel free to snap a shot of that.
Submit your photos on Flickr or Facebook, and send the picture files to me if you want them to be featured on my weekly reflections: essex.masqueATgmailDOTcom

No comments:

Post a Comment